The information on this page might be slightly outdated. For the latest version of the plugin, please check the [[http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-dokuwiki/|WP-Dokuwiki]] page on the [[http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins|Wordpress plugin directory]].
=== Introduction ===
WP-Dokuwiki is yet another markup plugin for WordPress — like [[http://www.huddledmasses.org/2004/04/19/wordpress-plugin-textile-20/|Wordpress Textile]]. It lets you use [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki|Dokuwiki]] [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:syntax|syntax]] in your markup. It currently works for both pages and posts. I will soon add support for comments as well.
=== Download ===
The current version is 0.5. The plugin is hosted at the [[http://dev.wp-plugins.org/ | WordPress plugin repository]]. You can browse the source code at [[http://dev.wp-plugins.org/browser/wp-dokuwiki]]. Please use the bug tracker over there to file bug reports.
All releases henceforth will be tar bzipped. So please ensure you are using the correct programs to extract the files. On Unix like systems, ”tar -jcvf filename” should do the trick.
==== Older versions ====
* [[http://floatingsun.net/data/code/wp-dokuwiki-0.3.tar.bz2|Version 0.3]]
* [[http://floatingsun.net/data/code/wp-dokuwiki-0.2.tar.bz2|Version 0.2]]
* [[http://floatingsun.net/data/code/wp-dokuwiki-0.1.tar.gz|Version 0.1]]
=== Installation and Usage ===
Download the plugin below and extract it in your ”wp-content/plugins” directory. Then go to your administration panel and activate the plugin. Thats it!
To use the plugin in your post, simply enclose the Dokuwiki markup in ”wiki” opening and closing tags, as such:
This is //some// **sample** [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org|Dokuwiki]] code.
PS: You should use angle brackets, instead of square brackets!!
If you are having problems with the generated code, try disabling the default WordPress formatting (”wpautop” and ”wptexturize”).
=== Features ===
* Supports the complete Dokuwiki syntax.
* Automatic addition of the appropriate CSS rules.
* Generates table of contents.
* Support for the following plugins: [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:google_maps|Google Maps]], [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:boxes|Boxes]].
* Supports multiple wiki tags — so you can mix Wiki text with non-wiki text.
=== TODO ===
* The plugins is rather big right now. There are still several files that are never used in the execution of the plugin, but are still there since I just copied over some directories. I will gradually start trimming down the files to the bare minimum requirements, but don’t expect the plugin to ever be as lean and mean as say Textile or Markdown.
=== ChangeLog ===
* 2006-03-25 version 0.3 **Major Changes**
* Upgraded to [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Achanges|Dokuwiki 2006-03-09]]
* Added support for [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:google_maps|Google Maps plugin]]
* 2006-03-01 version 0.2
* support for multiple wiki tags
* some new acronyms and interwiki links
* significant reduction in size (got rid of tpl directory)
* 2006-02-04 version 0.1
* Initial release
i published this:
Illusionen gehören zu den spezifisch menschlichen Fähigkeiten,
Sprachlich entstammt der Begriff dem lateinischen Substantiv illusio,
It is impossible to use the wiki tags two times ?
In this case wp used the first und the last
*@mandor*: thanks for motivating me to get off my butt! Yes, this used to be a limitation. But I’ve fixed this in the latest release, so go ahead and check it out!
yes now it works fine with several wiki tags,
thank you for the quick solution
doesn’t seem to work with new 2.0 wordpress
*@sam*: I’m running WordPress 2.0.1 on this site without any problems. Did you mean WordPress 2.0.2? It will help if you can provide a little more detail.
what did I do wrong? — [[http://osmond.cn/wp/?page_id=41]] , not seem as [[http://osmond.cn/wiki/doku.php?id=obp:wp:allinone]] in my dokuwiki site?
== Sugestion plugin to realize ==
* [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:code|Code Replacement Plugin]]
* [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:definitions|Definition list plugin]]
* [[http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:folded|Folded Plugin]]
* [[http://wiki.foosel.net/snippets/dokuwiki/keyboard|Keyboard Plugin]]
*@osmond*: sorry, I guess we’ve hit the language barrier. Your question is not clear to me, and I can’t make anything out from the two URLs you’ve posted. Thanks for the suggestions for plugins to incorporate — I’ll see what I can do.
Sorry, I didn’t considered the language barrier.
I copyed directly from [[http://osmond.cn/wiki/doku.php?id=playground:wp_dokuwiki_test&do=edit&rev=]] to wordpress edit window. but it not work. (list, inline path, and linebreaks)
please recheck [[http://osmond.cn/wp/?page_id=42]] and [[http://osmond.cn/wiki/doku.php?id=playground:wp_dokuwiki_test]].
BTW: I don’t suggest to incorporate note plugin and boxes plugin , because I think they are not same from semantic. but, I suggest to add , Now I use Folded Plugin to realize references semantic. If you realize it, I think I can give up Folded Plugin.
Excuse me, my English is very poor. thank you.
BTW: I don’t suggest to incorporate note plugin and boxes plugin , because I think note semantic and boxes semantic not same. but, I suggest to add [box references], I use Folded Plugin to realize references semantic now. If you realize it, I think I can give up Folded Plugin.
I wrote a post with wp-dokuwiki style, and sent a trackback to another
I expected the excerpt is created automatically from the content, but
it was empty.
*@masato*: I don’t think the excerpt generation for trackbacks has anything to do with the wp-dokuwiki plugin specifically. Do things work if you disable the plugin? It works for me without problems, as you can see in comment #4 above.
I inspected with plain WordPress 2.0.2. Plugin was only wp-dokuwiki 0.3.
Your filter dg_parse_entry($content) is output by using echo. The return value is null. It was not possible to generate the excerpt.
I stopped using echo, and put all the conversion results in the return value. I think it goes well with this.
*@masato*: Thanks for bringing this to my attention. In future, please use the bug tracker at http://dev.wp-plugins.org/ for such things. Also, patches are always welcome! Meanwhile, I have fixed this problem in the latest trunk.
My name is Ruby i am working on a big project at high school about blogs. I hope you don’t mind me mailing a few words on this text as my tutor needs to see it. Your blog is really good by the way.
nice plugin for my blog, thanks for work, more plugins for wordpress here : Word press
Thank you for this great WP plugin!
A couple of issues:
* Above I guess you mean “tar -jxvf filename”
* I have problems with lists with this plugin. If I write:
It will not be converted to a list.
* Icons to the left of links are not shown. I guess this has to do with what theme/layout I use for my WordPress, and where the default path for the css is. Hints on how to debug this is appreciated.
My last comment got a bit changed: item1 and item2 should of course be on two seperate lines.
I think dokuwiki is messing up urls that contains constructs like “2×00″. One example is this link:
that will be transformed into:
(i.e. the “x” is transformed to a cross product sign.)
Something about the CSS code is throwing off my WP template. Is there any way I can get the dokuwiki syntax formatting ([[links]], //italics//, and so on), but turn off page formatting features like CSS?
i found a legal company who supply sports shoes. the shoes are very nice and good quality. i just recived them. i like them. and i Recommend this company to every one who want buy shoes.
this company website is: http://www.sellbestshoes.com the seller name is john,
here is him email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufactory of High Quality Inflatable Boat,Inflatable Boats,China Including Inflatable Sport Boats,Inflatable Kayak,Inflatable River Rafts,Inflatable boat,Life-rafts.
Manufactory of High Quality Inflatable Boats,Inflatable Boats,China Including Inflatable Sport Boats,Inflatable Kayak,Inflatable River Rafts,Inflatable boats,Life-rafts.
nice clothes, plz check our website…..
hi,There are four season in the year!
nice post ,man . i like ur words.
【变频电源/逆变电源】http://www.jldz.cn 标题:变频电源/逆变电源 链接: http://www.jldz.cn/ 摘要: 变频电源/逆变电源
Nice post. I like it.
thanks i love your blog
I really love your plug-in, but it doesn’t work with the new version 2.2, so if you can make it work I’ll be very happy.
Using the [wiki][/wiki] tags (with angle brakets) anywhere in the same post as the Site-Thumb plugin ( http://digxy.com/blog/wp-plugins/site-thumb/ ) markup [sitethumb://foo.com] (with square brakets) seems to break the latter in WordPress 2.2.2
I am getting a fatal error when I try to add this plugin. any thoughts?
Guter Plugin, aber wie sbenutze ich es?
English, please? Did you mean “how do I install it”?
Your plain to fix it to wp 2.7?
Sorry, I don’t. I think I will deprecate this plugin, as I don’t have time to maintain it anymore.